ACDC 2019 is your chance to present and publish your latest power transmission research. The conference covers the latest global technical developments, and the 2019 conference will have a greater focus on power electronics as a tool for renewable generation.
Why submit an abstract?
• Raise your profile in the field: present your latest research to the 180 power transmission specialists expected to attend
• Have your paper published in the conference proceedings
• Reach a wider audience after the conference: all published papers are indexed on IET Inspec, Ei Compendex and submitted to IEE Xplore
• Join a programme that will include leading keynote speakers: align your work with the very best!
The focus of the conference will be to help ensure that the electrical power transmission and distribution systems of tomorrow meet the needs and expectations of their end customers.
Conference topics include:
• New HVDC or FACTS projects planned or under development
• Impact on the grid of moving to 100% power electronic fed renewable generation
• Offshore wind connections brought to shore with the assistance of power electronics
• Multi-terminal HVDC converter control and protection (both VSC and LCC)